Funny Astrology Quotes

Some Funny quotes and sayings about Astrology

Who needs astrology? The wise man gets by on fortune cookies.
~Edward Abbey



I don't believe in astrology; I'm a Sagittarius and we're skeptical.
~Arthur C. Clarke
Neither do I, because I am aquarian and we are pragmatists :)



We need not feel ashamed of flirting with the zodiac. The zodiac is well worth flirting with.
~D.H. Lawrence


Superstition is to religion what astrology is to astronomy: the mad daughter of a wise mother.
~Voltaire



I don't believe in astrology. The only stars I can blame for my failures are those that walk about the stage.
~Noel Coward



If you think that Astrology is popular because people believes in it, you are wrong. People only wants to hear what the future lay in store for her or him, even if it is only a story and we all love stories.
~All Famous Quotes




Anyone can be a millionaire, but to become a billionaire you need an astrologer.
~John Pierpont Morgan



The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectable.
~John Kenneth Galbraith



Astrologers have agreed that the squiggles called a horoscope contain some sort of message to be decoded
~Dennis Elwell



We should take astrology seriously. No, I don't mean we should believe in it. I am talking about fighting it seriously instead of humouring it as a piece of harmless fun
~Richard Dawkins



If the people were a little more ignorant, astrology would flourish...
~Robert G. Ingersoll



The only reason Astrology flourish is because people like to hear stories about themselves, and Astrology does just that.
~All famous Quotes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home